There will be another update tonight. More fixes and features coming your way.
- Additional changes to our link page to better support mobile devices.
- Modified API throttling to consider a user / ip address combo as "unique". This should prevent customers that share accounts among multiple users from hitting the throttling cap.
- Updated API key generation procedure by adding copy to clipboard, and obscuring the password by default.
- Fixed duplicate alerts for large file uploads. Now one alert is sent instead of one for each "chunk".
- Fixed a problem deleting help content (deleted too much).
- Restore deleted help content (see above) from backup.
- Modified the User and Site API to allow quota management. No more separate API call to create a user, then a quota.
- Fixed a number of rendering / layout issues.
In addition to the above, we are also re-introducing full text search. We have completely rebuilt this feature using a different search engine. Initially, we will be indexing files, and searching will be available in the API only. In an upcoming update, will enable advanced search through the UI.