1. Check a folder or file to be shared. When checked, the Share button will be revealed. Click the Share button to continue.
2. To share a file or folder internally, click the Share button to continue.
3. Click Add Group/User to select the user or group to continue.
4. Click the empty input field to select the user or group.
5. Click Add to continue.
6. Select the appropriate share access for the selected user or group.
- Read Only: Leave all boxes unchecked
- Manage: Check to allow full access to share contents by the user or group.
- Link: Check to allow share contents to be externally shared by the user or group.
- Share: Check to allow share contents to be internally shared by the user or group.
The share recipient can view the content shared with them by using the the Shares view located under the Files view of the left-hand side bar.